Order Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to the addition of VAT at the standard rate
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All prices are in £ sterling. Any savings shown are based on the manufacturer’s list price.
- Orders under £50.00 will incur a £5.00 carriage charge, all islands, highlands and remote areas will be subject to an additional carriage charge
- Offers are subject to stock availability
- Overnight deliveries and special deliveries are available on most products, prices are upon application
- Any products incorrectly ordered by the customer or goods that a customer wishes to return/cancel will incur a restocking/cancellation charge. This will be a minimum of 20% of the order value to cover card handling costs and associated administration costs, however, this figure could be higher subject to the status of the order and the goods themselves. Goods can only be returned if unused and in the original packaging. If any goods are received in error this must be reported to us within 48 hours to allow us to deal with this effectively for you as any issues reported after this time will not be able to be corrected.
- Notification of any goods that need to be returned or any damages must be reported within the first twenty-four hours after delivery, any products that are damaged but were not signed for as damaged will not be able to be claimed for. Please check all deliveries thoroughly before signing for them to make sure all products are okay before accepting delivery.
- Any special order items that are direct from the manufacturer cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered. All stainless steel fabricated items are made to order and are therefore non-returnable All warranties provided with the equipment are operated and controlled by the manufacturer or master UK distributor not Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd and responsibility for these warranties is held with them and only applicable to mainland UK. Please note that certain consumable items will not be covered under warranty such as bulbs, door seals and elements. If you are unsure at any point what is covered and what is not covered by warranty please contact the office (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Delivery as standard is a kerb side delivery to a ground floor site. In most cases this will be between the hours of 8.30am and 6pm (This does not include unpacking and positioning)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all items will fit onto the premises. Please check all entry door dimensions to ensure the product will fit onto the site. Any charges caused by an aborted delivery due to this will be passed onto the customer.
- Any refused delivery charges from suppliers will be passed onto the customer where appropriate
- All items carry a minimum of one-year parts warranty unless otherwise stated, this warranty where applicable is the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All images are for illustration purposes and design may differ slightly from the delivered product
- Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd cannot be held responsible for any costs/damage or loss of earnings due to any equipment being supplied faulty/damaged/developing a fault or deliveries failing/being delayed.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all current legislation regarding catering equipment and its application/installation, Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd cannot be held responsible for any problems/costs arising from non-awareness. If there is anything you are unsure of or require clarifying please contact the sales office.
- As a distributor of commercial catering equipment we are committed to the protection of the environment and the implementation of the WEEE directive. The most practical way to carry out this system is to offer our customers a collection and disposal service at the end of the equipment’s life cycle. This system will be chargeable.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
By using this site you agree to these terms and conditions.
This website is owned by Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd.
Whilst Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website; some information has been supplied by third parties and is reproduced in good faith. Dining Diva Catering Equipment disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information supplied by third parties or for apparent errors and omissions. Although Dining Diva Catering Equipment chooses content providers and advertisers carefully so has no control over some of the content (such as advertising). If however, you do see anything that offends please contact us and Dining Diva Catering Equipment will attempt to rectify the problem.
Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the site. Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
Dining Diva Catering Equipment Ltd values the privacy of all personal information for our customers. We will not pass on any details we hold on customers or website visitors to any third parties. We protect the privacy of this personal information using our highly secure, password-protected servers.